DISABILITIES WE WORK WITH
- INTELLECTUAL: It is the interaction between the supports, the environment barriers and the condition of a person that limits or prevents him the understanding and carrying out activities at a regular rhythm.
- PHYSICAL: It is the interaction between the supports, the environment barriers and the decrease or absence of the motor functions that a person presents, which decreases their mobility in the environment.
- SENSORY: It is the interaction between the supports, the environment barriers and the diminution of the capacity of the visual or auditory capacities of a person, which limits their participation in their environment.
- MISSION: Offer integrative, inclusive, and training actions for people with disabilities that allow them to improve their own quality of life, and that of their families; as well as help schools and institutions fulfill their social responsibility of associating with them.
- VISION: “Attain social trust and recognition for our professional contribution towards inclusion culture”.
- INCLUSION. Respond positively to the diversity of people and their individual differences, understanding that diversity is not an issue, but an opportunity for the enrichment of society through active participation in family life, education, work, and generally in every social and cultural process and their communities (Unesco, 2005).
- RESPECT. Recognize the person and their family, as well as their capabilities, before their condition.
- ETHIC. Work in a professional and efficient way, with adherence to the respect of human rights, and in a confidential manner.
- HONESTY. Work congruently, recognizing our capabilities and those of the people that seek our help, while always communicating in a clear, direct, and professional fashion.
- COMMITMENT. Continue working both individually and as a team to pursue our cause, with the conviction that inclusion is possible, fair, necessary, and beneficial for society as a whole.
- EMPATHY. Create opportunities that allow the development of strategies to link the aptitudes of people with disabilities and their families, with the best options for their social and educational development and inclusion.
- Encourage in society a culture of inclusion.
- Support people with disabilities to achieve educational inclusion in regular schools.
- Provide the necessary strategies to achieve the self-determination of your relative with a disability, and improve the quality of life of all family members.
- Promote the inclusion of people with disabilities in every aspect of life.
- Drive the prevention, early detection, and treatment of disability.
- Contribute with the labor of institutions working within the field of disability in Puebla through affiliations and collective work. This with the purpose of achieving a synergy between knowledge, aptitudes, talents, and resources.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- INCLUSION ADVISORY: Training of ten psychopedagogical departments in educational institutions to assist school diversity, more than 80 regular visits to schools each school year, updating and research each year of our internal programs, sessions, curricular adjustments, disability and educational inclusion .
- INCLUSION ASSISTANT: 185 children and young people with disabilities included in regular schools. (From 2009 to date) and Training of 45 inclusion assistants
- SELF-DETERMINATION: Currently fifteen children, youth and adults attend the "Life Project towards Self-Determination"
- DIAGNOSTICS: Detection, range of integration and inclusion, family's current situation, viability in schools.
- INTERVETION: Inclusion in schools, inclusion assistans, psico-pedagogical departments, life project toward self-determination, tutoring.
- SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT: Participation in relevant/related events, fundraising, social networking.
- TRAINING: To the staff, to schools, teachers, guides, families, and institutions.